Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Project Life

There's been a lot of hype going around about Becky Higgins Project Life.  In my opinion, it is a great way to easily document your family's life.  I take a million pictures and yet never really print them or scrapbook them anymore.  I'm so far behind on this that I am completely overwhelmed with the task.  So, I jumped on the bandwagon and purchased my very own kit!  It should be here tomorrow and I am sooooo excited to get started! 

You may know that I have started a project 365 over here,  and so far I am doing fabulously for 2011!  Well, now I have a place to put my pictures.  I am so excited to have this to remember the little things about our wonderful life. 

Becky Higgins makes this so simple.  She includes the album, the page protectors, the inserts for journaling, the monthly dividers, paper, etc.  It's fabulous.  All I have to do is fill in the blanks!  No cutting, no gluing, no embelleshing!  It's wonderful. 

Becky Higgins is helping me with one of my resolutions and for that, I thank her!

1 comment:

Leave me some love! What floats your boat?