Tuesday, September 14, 2010

POD: Picture of the Day

To say that I've been MIA is an extreme understatement.  Life has been hectic in my end of the world.  I've been swamped with sessions and my dear dear friend got married this weekend.  But, I'm back and I can't wait to share so much this week!  Let's hope I can keep my promise!

Here is today's POD:


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

If any of you follow photography, I'm sure you know that evening light is simply the best.  It's warm and soft and creates some amazing lens flare.  To say that I'm slightly obsessed with flare is also an extreme understatement.  I love me some flare and I will continue to snap up every last bit of that beautiful summer sun until that first snowflake falls.  

Enjoy!  Go upload a favorite summer shot to my Flickr group.  I just love to see what you guys are up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love! What floats your boat?