Monday, November 8, 2010

Photo Editing Fun!

A long time ago, I discovered the fun of Picnik, this was before I figured out photoshop and all the joys that come along with that.  Picnik is a great resource for those of you who can't afford, or don't have time for learning the actual photoshop.  I haven't used it in years, but was playing around and found you can create really quick and easy collages on it.  Now, I can do this on photoshop but this actually took much less time and was more fun then opening up photoshop, cropping my pictures, aligning them just so, adding a background color, yada, yada, yada.  It takes a lot of effort is what I'm trying to get at and this took less than a minute.  Really, it was easy and simple and now I can blog my lovely photos with ease! 

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Go check it out and have some fun.  Put them up on Mom's Sippy Cup FB Page, I'd love to see them.  Oh, and you can have so much fun editing pictures too!  I added a polaroid frame on this one, but you can do all sorts of things like convert to black and white, or do some basic editing of your pictures.  Go play!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love! What floats your boat?