Sunday, October 17, 2010

Faking it

I'll be the first to tell you that I am no Martha Stewart, and while a part of me wishes I could be crafty and creative in the home, it's not really a priority.  But, I do love baked goods and nice decor, so sometimes faking it is just as good for me. 

Creating memories with the family doesn't have to involve multiple ingredients, or a gourmet cook book.  It can be as easy as running to Super Target and grabbing a box.  Seriously, it's that simple. 

The result:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Ok, so they don't look as beautiful as some of those amazing gourmet cupcakes out there.  But we here in small town MN could care less.  They tasted fabulous and made us smile.  Sometimes keeping it simple makes it even better.  

This little lady didn't care if we made it from scratch or from the box.  And hey, I could have told you they were made from scratch and you have never known :)


So go out and make some family memories.  Grab your kids, or grab your honey and don't forget to snap some pictures!  I'd love to see them, just upload them to your Flickr account and add them to my Flickr Group

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love! What floats your boat?