Friday, October 22, 2010

Product Review

It's no secret to people who know me well that I love the sun.  I am truly a sun-worshiper and have always revered it and the golden glow it brings to my skin.  That being said, the dangers associated with worshiping the sun are no secret to me and frankly they terrify me.  While outdoors, I try to always wear an SPF on my face and body.   I still manage to get an awesome tan in the summer, or while on vacation in Hawaii.  However, fall is bringing cooler weather so I thought I would give a new product a try.

In the past years, I've used the Jergen's Natural Glow self tanning lotion but I hated the smell and it still managed to give streaks and an orange tint to my skin.  I've been airbrushed before at a salon but at $30 plus a treatment I just couldn't justify it.  So I snatched this product up last week.  I followed the directions by exfoliating in the shower (I shaved too) before I applied it.  I sprayed it on my entire body in less than a minute and simply waited for results.  It says to apply daily until desired results then 1-2 times a week for upkeep.  The first application gave results and to my extreme surprise I haven't noticed a single streak or spot on my entire body.  Seriously, not a single one.  Now that is amazing.  Not even on my feet, or my hands, or my wrists, or my ankles (ok so you get it).  My skin looks naturally tan and it doesn't smell like crackers (I always think self tanner smells like crackers).  

I did 2 applications in a row then called it quits for a few days.  I got great results with 2 applications in a row and then I re-applied 3 days later for upkeep.  

I can honestly say that this is by far the best self-tanning product I've ever come across and has given me results that have rivaled a professional airbrush application at a fraction of the cost.  So if you are dying to get your summer glow back, head on over to your local Target and pick this product up.  I'd love to hear your opinions on how you liked it! 

2 comments:

  1. Good to know there is a self-tanner out there made by a drugstore brand. I hate the smell of Jergen's Natural Glow too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to give this a try. Did you use it on your face too?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love! What floats your boat?