Saturday, October 23, 2010

Product Review

For the past year or so, I've been dealing with the worst coffee maker ever made.  I don't remember the name of it but it was my true nemesis.  I couldn't pour a cup of coffee without it spilling all over the counter.  It irritated the heck out of me.  My dear and loving husband knew this and kept urging me to just go get a new one, but I'm not one to spend a lot of money on a coffee maker.  So, he surprised me with this baby for my birthday:

This thing is wonderful.  It's clean, it's quick and it makes one helluva cup of coffee!  My favorite accessory is the K-Cup Coffee Filter.  This way, I can use my own coffee rather than buying loads of K-Cups.  I will say however that the K-Cups offer fantastic variety and are incredibly convenient.  

I really am loving this coffee brewer.  I'm having fun trying out new kinds of coffee and I look forward to brewing that first cup in the morning.  The Keurig brewer makes coffee making fun!



2 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE my Keurig. I do not know what I did w/out it. I have a k cup filter and like to buy Starbucks beans, but love kcups, as well. I just bought a new box tonight of Newmans. They make a great medium/bold brew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't drink coffee but the idea of it and all the fun flavors and this machine looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love! What floats your boat?