Sunday, October 17, 2010

Upping the Ante

Since I announced this contest almost a month ago, my readership has gone up.  Well, not a lot, but it's gone up.  Since I have yet to reach 50 followers I wanted to up the ante so that I can make the leap and buy those cups!  You see, I want another one, but I thought I'd wait until the contest to order one for myself as well. 

So here is what I am going to do.  I'm going to up the ante and add another winner to the contest!  Yep, you read that right, one more winner.  But this winner won't be drawn from a random number, this winner will have to work for her (or his) cup.  If you are so inclined, please refer Mom's Sippy Cup to all your friends.  If your friends leave a comment and include who sent them (your name must be mentioned to be counted) then you will be in the running for your very own Sippy Cup!  The person with the most referrals will automatically win one cup.  The winner of the referral contest will still be eligible to win a second one as well (these make great gifts, remember).  So get referring.  As soon as I hit 50 followers I will close the contest and announce the winners!  

Please note, to be counted as a referral, the friend must leave a comment on this post leaving their name, email and who sent them.  They can also refer to my contest post to be eligible to win their very own cup.  And, the best part is, your friends can refer other people too so the ways to win are almost endless!  Now go start sharing the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love! What floats your boat?